In this modern scenario of technology, Smartphones are replacing our normal mobile phones. Every person want to buy a smartphone for him or her. Mostly people are using smartphones in these days. A large number of smartphones are available in the market in these days. This is the trend of smartphones so there is the cut throat competition between all smartphones manufacturers. Due to this competition, All companies want to provide better service than their arch rival and this thing is also lucrative for us. We are getting better services every day in new smartphone. Normal price of a good smartphone is starts from more than 10,000 Rupees. Every person want to spend money once to buy a good smartphone which suit him/her. Every person wants to take care of his or her smartphone to make it last longer. In this article we are going to provide you best and very useful tips to take care of your smartphone. We also published the tips to increase the performance of your smartphone. So read this article carefully and start using these tips to take care of your smartphone and make it last longer.
Recommended: Save your PC and Smartphone from Viruses.
Useful Tips To Take Care Of Your Android or Other Smartphones!
- Choose Best Accessories for your smartphone. Choose that accessories which are compatible with your phone as well safe. Don't choose that accessories which add more heat in your smartphone.
- Buy a Case for your smartphone which protect is from the accidental damages, scratches and from other harmful conditions.
- Keep your smartphone away from water it it is not waterproof. Water damage is very harmful. if by chance some mount of water gets into your smartphone than it can damage your smartphone or its chipsets or other internal parts. These kind of damages are not repairable. Prevention is better than cure. So try to keep your smartphone away from the water or water resources.
- Use a screen protector for your smartphones screen to prevent it from accidental damages. It doesn't matter which kind of smartphone you have. You should apply for screen protector as soon as you buy your smartphone. This will be beneficial for you. Choose the screen protector which fits to your smartphone.
- Laminate your smartphone properly. Lamination protect it from scratches. In these days different types of lamination techniques are available including scratchless lamination. So laminate your smartphone as soon as you out your smartphone from its box.
Tips To Improve The Performance Of Your Android Smartphone.
- Stop Unused Applications in your smartphone. More applications running means more load on your smartphone. So close those applications which are not in use to increase the performance of your Android mobile.
- Use Less Widgets on your smartphone. Whether these widgets make the screen of smartphone more beautiful but they also reduce the performance of your Android smartphone. So reduce the number of widgets to get fast performance.
- Stop Using the Live Wallpapers. Live wallpapers are beautiful and make the screen of Android mobile pretty but they also reduce the performance of it. They make the main screen a bit slow. Stop using Live wallpapers and make your smartphone more smoother and faster in performance.
- Don't use the brightness feature in your Android mobile. This feature put the load on Android OS by adjusting the brightness regularly during different applications or operations. So stop using brightness feature and reduce the load from your Android Mobile.
- Stop The Auto Update Feature on your Android mobile. This feature update the all applications from the Google Play Store regularly and put the load on your mobile. So we recommend that stop using this feature now.
- Turn Off Wireless and Bluetooth when not in use. By doing this you can the increase the battery time of your phone.
- Install a Good Antivirus Program in your android mobile to protect it from viruses attacks. Android malwares are increasing in these days. So install a antivirus app in it. Read more about leading android malwares here.