Also Read: All secret codes of Android Mobiles.
What will happen when you migrate your Facebook Profile to Facebook Page?By Migrating your Facebook Account to a Facebook Page, Some changes will happen. These changes or effects are given below:
- All your friends and followers will be converted as who like your page.
- Your Facebook Profile Picture will become your Page's Picture and Facebook Profile cover will be converted into your Page's Cover Photo.
- Your username will become the username of your Facebook Page.
- You can manage your Other pages as an Admin.
- But you cannot manage the groups as an admin. Because you will be removed as an admin of any Group.
- You can migrate to your Facebook Profile by submitting a request.
Step By Step Guide To Convert Facebook Profile To Facebook Page.
- First of all, Login to Facebook Account and take the backup or download all your Facebook data by using following steps. This is for safety purpose. Steps to download all Facebook data are given below.
- Go to Account settings and click on the 'Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data'. Download and Save this file in safe place. See the steps as shown in the image above.
- After downloading your Facebook data, Click Here to migrate your Profile to Facebook Page.
- Select your business type from the available options on the next page.
- Fill some general information about your page in the prompt boxes then click on 'Get Started.'
- After that you will see your new created Facebook Page. You will also receive the notification regarding it and your Profile image migration. On that time your Likes will be Zero. But don't worry refresh your page and then you will see that all your friends and followers will added into your page Likes.
- Now you have all done.