- List of Top 10 Telecom Operators in India.
- List of Top 10 Mobile Phone Companies in The World.
- List of Top 10 Indian Companies with Ranking.
- List of Top 10 Banks in India, Ranking Wise.
The Ranking in this list is created by the Turnover of each bank. Bank with the maximum turnover is on the top. This turnover data and number of branches and ATMs, is as on 2012.
Answer: Bank Turnover refers to the amount of revenue generated from a bank for a specified period of time.
Top 10 Indian Banks:-
- 1. State Bank Of India
- SBI is Established in 1806. This bank has more than 16000 Branches and more than 8500 ATMs. Turnover- 147843 RS Crore.
- 2. ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank is on the second position in this list. ICICI Bank has 1419 branched and 4644 ATMs. Turnover- 61595 Rs Crore.
- 3. Punjab National Bank
- PNB is established in 1894 and has nearly 5000 Branches. PNB serves to 37 millions customers approximately. Turnover- 31207 Rs Crore.
- 4. Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda has more than 4000 branches and more than 2000 ATMs. Turnover- 25800 Crore.
- 5. Canara Bank
- Canara Bank was Established on 1 July 1906. Turnover- 25792 Rs Crore.
- 6. HDFC Bank
- HDFC bank was established in 1994. It has nearly 1500 branches and more than more than 3000 ATMs. Turnover- 24628 Rs Crore.
- 7. Bank of India
- Bank of India was established on 7 September 1906. Turnover- 24500 Rs Crore.
- 8. IDBI Bank
- IDBI Bank was established in 1964. It has nearly 900 Branches in India and more than 1500 ATMs. Turnover- 20838 Rs Crore.
- 9. AXIS Bank
- It was established in 1994. Its has approximately 729 Branches and 3171 ATMs. Turnover- 19826 Rs Crore.
- 10. Union Bank of India
- UBI was established on 11 November 1919. It has 3205 ATMs approximately. Turnover- 18501 Rs Crore.