- Top 10 Indian Mobile Operators List.
- List of Top 10 Indian Companies.
- Top 10 Facebook Profiles of Celebrities!
- Top 10 Banks List in India Rankwise!
- List of Top 10 Mobile Companies in the world.*
List Of World's Top 10 Mobile Phone Companies.
- 1. Samsung Mobiles
- Samsung Mobiles is on the top of this list because its phones hold the maximum shares in 2012. Its sales are 28 millions worldwide.
- 2. Nokia
- With 28 Billion Dollars revenue, Nokia is also in the list of top mobile companies. It sales in the 150 countries from last 10 decades.
- 3. Apple
- Apple is following to Nokia and Samsung with the 25 Billion Dollars net income. It is one of the most popular global brands.
- 4. ZTE
- ZTE a Chinese mobile company is also in the list of top mobile phones leading companies.
- 5. LG
- LG is also stands in this list over 116 million sales over the world.
- 6. Huawei
- With the 19 Billion Dollars Annual income and sales in the 140 countries make the Huewai one of the most popular mobile companies.
- 7. Blackberry
- Blackberry has 600 million dollars yearly income and standing in this list.
- 8. Motorola
- Motorola is also in this with there products mobile phones, android smartphones and tablets.
- 9. Sony
- Sony is also in the list of leading mobile phone manufacturers list with the annual income 6.4 billion dollars. Sony recently acquired the shares of Ericson to become the most popular mobile phone company.
- 10. HTC
- Taiwan company HTC is also in this list due to there Android smartphones. Android smartphones helped HTC to boost their sales and its annual income is 1.3 billion dollars.